酒店前台接待英语用语
一、预订服务
Good morning. This is Room reservation. May I help you?
早上好,客房预订处,我能为您做什么?
What kind of room would you like to reserve ?
您想订哪种类型的房间?
A single room or a double room ?
要单人间还是双人房间?
For which dates do you want to book the rooms ?
您想订哪几天的房间呢?
What time will you be arriving?
您将在何时到达?
May I know your name ?
您能告诉我您的名字吗?
How long will you be staying?
您将要住多久?
I’d like to confirm your reservation.
我要确认一下您的预订。
I’ll check the room availability.
我查查客房预订情况。
You should pay a deposit of US$1000 beforehand .
您应预期付1000美元的定金。
There is a 10 per cent discount .
10%的折扣。
二、接待服务
What kind of room would you be prefer?
您要什么样的房间?
Have you got a booking?
您预订了吗?
A single room or a double room?
要单人间还是双人房间?
A double room costs 368 Yuan per night .
双人房的房价是每晚368元。
Breakfast is also included.
早餐也包括在内。
May I see your passport?
我能看一下您的护照吗?
Could you fill in this form, please?
请您填一下这张登记表好吗?
This is your room card and room key?
这是您的房卡和房间钥匙。
Could you sign your name, please?
请您签一下名,好吗?
If you leave after 6:00 p.m , you’ll have to pay the full account.
晚上六点以后退房,按全天收费计算.
You’ll have to register individually, please.
请你们分开登记。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?
先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
I feel terribly sorry . this is the busiest season and all kinds of rooms are fully booked.
非常抱歉,这个季节人多,各种房间都订满了。
Do you know which unit is responsible for the reception?
您知道您是由哪个单位负责接待的吗?
Could you keep your room key until you check out ?
请您在住宿期间自己保管钥匙,直到结帐离开。
三、收银服务
Here is your bill . It’s 2000 Yuan in all.
这是您的账单。总共2000元。
How would you like to pay , sir , in cash or by credit card ?
先生,请问您是用现金付款还是用信用卡付账?
Please check it and sign here.
请核对一下,在这里签个字。
I will write out a receipt for you .
我给您开一张收据。
May I check the details for you , please?
我能为您核对账单上的详细内容吗?
Do you have any charges for this morning?
您今天是否挂帐用酒店的服务?
We’ll have to charge you $10 extra.
我们要向您额外收10美元。
Did you make any phone calls from room, sir?
先生,您从房间打过电话吗?
Excuse me , sir , but I don’t think that will be enough.
先生,对不起,我认为钱数不够。
I am sorry ,sir ,there has been an error in your bill .Please wait a minute while I correct it .
对不起,先生,您的帐单算错了。请稍候,我马上把它改过来。
Is your baggage down yet, sir ? Could you check out after your baggage have been brought down, please?
先生,您的行李拿下来了吗?能请您在行李拿下来后再结帐吗?
Sorry , your credit card has been stopped paying . According to the regulations of bank, it must be cancelled.
对不起,您的信用卡已经止付。根据银行规定要取消。
四、兑换外币
The rates of exchange are on the board there .
今天的兑换牌价在那里的牌子上。
How much would you like to change?
您要换多少?
It’s 8.10 Yuan RMB for one US dollar?
1美元兑换8.10元人民币。
情景对话
一、 Check in
1.
C : Good afternoon , sir . Welcome to our hotel . May I help you ?
G: Yes. I booked a room one week ago .
C: May I have your name please , sir ?
G: John Smith.
C: Just a moment , sir . While I look through out list. Yes , We do have a reservation for you , Mr. Smith. A city view single room with bath . You’ve paid 2000 Yuan RMB as a deposit . Is that correct ?
G: That’s it .
C: Would you please fill in this registration card , sir ?
G: Sure . Here you are. I think I’ve filled in everything correctly .
C: Let me see …Name , address, nationality, forwarding address , passport number , signature and date of departure . Oh , here , sir . You forget to fill in the date of departure. May I fill it in for you ? You are leaving on…
G: October 24.
C: May I see your passport , please ? Thank you ,sir. Now everything is in order . And here is your key . Mr. Smith . Your room number is 1107. It’s on the 11th floor and your room rate is 500 RMB per night . Here is your key card with all the information on your booking, the hotel services and the hotel rules and regulations on it. Please make sure that you have it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars.
G: Yes, I’ll keep it with care , thank you .
C: I hope you enjoy yours stay with us.
2. C: Good afternoon, madam. Can I help you?
G: Good afternoon, I want a single room, please .
C: Have you made a reservation?
G: No, I haven’t.
C: How long do you want to stay?
G: Three days.
C: I’ll see what we have, madam. Oh, yes. I can offer you a room on the eight floor.
G: Fine.
C: May I see your passport?
G: Of course. Here you are.
C: Thank you. Madam. Could you fill in this form, please?
G: Yes. Here it is.
C: Thank you, Here is your key. It’s Room 808 on the eight floor.
G: Thank you very much. Good night.
二